We have completed a major renovation.
WE LOVE IT !!!
We are hoping that our guests will love the NEW KITCHEN that is open bright and filled with amenities.
- The white finish on the cabinetry was chosen to reflect light on those grey rainy days and it does.
- We have added a BOSCH DISHWASHER that is ultra quiet, saves water, and has a 30 minute cycle. A great place to hide dirty dishes too.
- The Whirlpool Gold CONVECTION OVEN is a Chef's Choice. The convection feature will save time and energy as it takes 30% less cooking time. Plus, it has a steam clean feature that only requires a bowl of water and 30 minutes to clean the oven. We love that.
- We have added an AEG CERAMIC GLASS COOK TOP that will be easy to clean, have multiple cooking burners of multiple sizes and a "Quick" heat feature that is so convenient.
- Our kitchen now has 2 OVENS. A Samsung Convection / microwave oven has its own permanent cabinet location (it doesn't steal counter space) and I not only use it to warm left overs but the convection feature has allowed me to cook apple crisp and other goodies while the main meal was cooking in the large oven.
- Lighting is bright and functional. This is a needed upgrade as the original kitchen was dark with inadequate lighting. WE have added LED lighting over the sink and the center of the kitchen, plus under cabinet lighting and dimmable lighting over the granite island counter.
- AEG ISLAND COOK FAN (not pictured) will add additional LED lighting over the cook top plus draw the steam and heat up and out of the kitchen. (to be installed the first week of January)
- 10 x 3 1/2 foot GRANITE ISLAND makes for a gathering center in the middle of the GREAT room. Plus, the chefs will love the space to prepare meals.
- STAINLESS WHIRLPOOL REFRIGERATOR with automatic filter water ice function plus bottom slide out freezer drawers.
- FILTERED WATER is conveniently accessed at the sink counter faucet.
We love how the new functional kitchen works with the existing living and dining room to create a gorgeous GREAT room for family and friend gatherings.
We changed the entry door to a full light door adding addition light to the room. Our new kitchen window allows you to look out onto the trail or to fully open for fresh air flow.
The new entry wall of cabinets houses the new Samsung Micro-Convection oven. Coats and boots are easily stored in the cabinet on the left. On the right we have created the "beverage center" for all things coffee, tea, and wine storage.
The washroom was updated with mouth blown glass light fixtures that provide warm lighting. The greatest upgrade was the outlet was upgraded now allowing it to be used for hair dryers and shavers.....as it should be.